Webon Ask Me is a newly developed education tool that enables users to send messages to our WhatsApp Business Account via WhatsApp number (+61) 426 467 263. These messages are then seamlessly transmitted to our AI platform, which processes the queries and responds promptly to the users. Our tool is free of charge, and users are welcome to ask any question, which our AI will strive to answer to the best of its ability.
We do not accept any liability if, for any reason, our service or tool becomes unavailable, either temporarily or permanently. It may be necessary for us to restrict access to our website, either partially or entirely, or to close it indefinitely on any occasion.
- We take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you.
- We only collect information that is necessary for the provision of our services, and we do not sell or share your personal information with third parties.
- This tool will never collect any of your personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant information unless your provide it – we strongly recommend to not type any of your personal information inside this tool
- We may collect non-personal information such as browser type, IP address, and operating system when you use our website or services. This information is used to analyze and improve our services.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and loss or theft.
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
- We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services.
- We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if necessary to protect our legal rights or those of others.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our services or products, but you may opt-out at any time.
- If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you must have their consent to do so.
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
Terms of Service:
- Our services are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our services or the information, content, materials, or products included in our services.
- Your use of our services is entirely at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our services (or any part of them) at any time, with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right.
- We may also impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict your access to all or part of our services, without notice or liability to you.
- You agree to use our services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you.
- Our services may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You are solely responsible for reviewing and abiding by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites.
- Our services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Australia and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the services and any related intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Webon Pty Ltd.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
- By using our services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Webon Pty Ltd and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our services, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Act of Australia.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Webon Pty Ltd
11 Cycas Place,
Stanhope Gardens NSW – 2768